A missed turn and an extra few hundred metres didn't stop Geoff Eakins coming a brilliant 2nd 🥈 at the @GreatRossaRun HM Fantastic also from Mark Willis, finishing 6th overall and 1st in his age category 🏅 Well done to all the St. Peter's runners, top stuff from everyone 🏁 pic.twitter.com/B7AKCUkPxB
RT @AthleticsNI 🏃♀️🏃 Les Jones Memorial 5k 🏃♀️🏃 Entries for the Les Jones Memorial 5k on Friday 9th September at the Mary Peters Track are now open! Entries are limited to 300 spaces, so don't miss out. Find out more here: athleticsni.org/Fixtures/Les-… #LesJones5k pic.twitter.com/hgBILGt6ZS
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure