St Peter’s AC Club Gear
RT @David74270391 Quare day out and a brilliant experience for Cadence, one that she won’t forget. There is some seriously talented kids in this country, I wouldn’t have medalled in any of the races I watched today anyway 🙈🤣 twitter.com/saintpetersac/…
Well done to Cadence Hamilton finishing 10th in a very competitive Ulster Schools Junior Girls 800m final with a new PB of 2:41:35 👏💪🔥 pic.twitter.com/XvjZME7oeU
1st Tyrone Athletics Championships in 50 years on the Youth Sport track in Omagh this Sunday. Open to all but you have to be from the Red Hand county to be crowned a Tyrone champion. Events Include 100 Yards! 200m, 800m, 1 Mile (graded sub5- sub 8 mins), 3000m & 4 x 100m relay pic.twitter.com/SvkAcjiw1o
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure