Jenna Burton St.Peters Ac lurgan.Galway Bay Marathon 1st female 🏃♀️💪🥇🏆 new pb 3.15 #Amazing 😉
Good luck to all club runners what looks like a busy weekend from Galway, Navan and the 2 teams in the NIreland relays, run strong and the course will be with you!
Club runners -still few places on the Bus for Dublin Marathon-leavening 5.30am-return 5pm.
RT @marathonbcm Our event photos from @presseyephoto are up now on the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon Facebook page! bit.ly/2H8PcLx @FinisherPix should be up on their website soon also, we will let you know once they are ready with links for viewing / purchasing 👍 pic.twitter.com/dkRCzcP41v
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure