A great turn out from the club in the annual Montaighs run! Podium places for the Mulholland girls in the 5 mile and a superb run from Eimear who came first overall, with Gillian and Eileen second and third ladies, class guys!
Club gear/ If anyone would like to order please complete form and have in by Thursday at the latest.Thanks.saintpetersac.com/?page_id=88…
This year's Belfast marathon was a momentous occasion for a lot of club runners none more so than father and son Paul and Matthew Mulholland. For the first time in the club's 60 year history a father and son completed the 26 mile course, only minutes separating them! Amazing!
Keep the date! Sun 30th sept! To celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the founding of the club, we will be holding a special club games day.Various distances,Full details later!
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure