-Yoga for Runners-with Grainne Crilly, this Saturday! Explore the complimentary benefits of yoga and running! Stretching is just the beginning, it will include strengthening poses, breath awareness and recovery Lough Neagh Discovery Centre Saturday 1st June 11.30-12.30
Don't forget folks the club will be taking over the reigns this sat 11 may, of the Cityparkrun! All help greatly apprec! Thanks
RT @marathonbcm Our event photos from @presseyephoto are up now on the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon Facebook page! bit.ly/2H8PcLx @FinisherPix should be up on their website soon also, we will let you know once they are ready with links for viewing / purchasing 👍 pic.twitter.com/dkRCzcP41v
Congratulations to club runners who took part in today's schools District Athletics event in Clones! Some standout performances: Emma Mulholland 1st 1500m🥇 Lauren Gellately 3rd 800m🥉 & 2nd 1500m🥈 Jude Millar 3rd 800m🥉 & 2nd 1500m🥈 Well done!
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure