Good Luck to our Club runner Paul Moore taking a bite at the big apple in this Sundays New York City Marathon ! Take care run strong!
The club is very proud of all who ran in dublin.We all know what it takes to complete a marathon; preparation, training, discipline and the sacrifices made.The amazing times and pbs show the strength of our club and without a doubt our best record to date Take a bow guys!
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure
Author Archives: Dwyer O'Connor
What did I let myself in for? I left it fairly late to start running as such with the main reason being that I had quit playing football (some might even ask if I ever started that) back in late … read more
Well, a wee walled city in the North West of the country took centre stage last weekend for the running fraternity of the country; as well as a handful of wanna-be runners from the St Peters AC in Lurgan. The … read more