Eimear in top form! Another podium place at the great Rossa run for Eimear Rose, first lady home and 4th overall! Also some great times for club runners ! Well done all!
A great turn out from the club in the annual Montaighs run! Podium places for the Mulholland girls in the 5 mile and a superb run from Eimear who came first overall, with Gillian and Eileen second and third ladies, class guys!
Club gear/ If anyone would like to order please complete form and have in by Thursday at the latest.Thanks.saintpetersac.com/?page_id=88…
This year's Belfast marathon was a momentous occasion for a lot of club runners none more so than father and son Paul and Matthew Mulholland. For the first time in the club's 60 year history a father and son completed the 26 mile course, only minutes separating them! Amazing!
TrainingTraining Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh)/College Walk .Lough Road Lurgan.
April - October
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Training Venue: Lurgan Town Park (Co Armagh) Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30.
November – March
Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30 Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors Thursday 18.30 – 19.30 (Seniors/Juniors Age 11+) Outdoors/Indoor Circuits Training Venue: College Walk . Lough Road Lurgan Sundays Lurgan Town Park 10.30—11.30
Latest Club Blogs
- Connemarathon-Rough, Rugged but Ultra Beautiful !
- Dublin Diva’s and Delilah’s 2017
- Entering the unknown! armagh 5k Gerald (Hurricane) Heaney
- On the Run From 81-The New Park to New York
- 2015 Review
- London Marathon 2015 –Just Believe !
- Mums on the Run- Dublin 2015
- National Clampets European Vacation
- Dublin City Ramblers 2014
- The Cookstown Sizzlers
- Bazza-The Road to Nowhere…. the Early Years
- Bootsies Derry Marathon 14 Video
- ‘In The Town I’ve Loved So Well….’ Lilly White Lundy
- London Marathon- Frankie’s Adventure
Author Archives: Dwyer O'Connor
What did I let myself in for? I left it fairly late to start running as such with the main reason being that I had quit playing football (some might even ask if I ever started that) back in late … read more
Well, a wee walled city in the North West of the country took centre stage last weekend for the running fraternity of the country; as well as a handful of wanna-be runners from the St Peters AC in Lurgan. The … read more